Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Rick Ross Reveals Some Details On His Next Album




"The majority of the details of the album I've been trying to keep under wraps so the fans can savor the music that much more," Ross said. "I most definitely have confirmed Jay-Z being on the album. [The song] is like an atomic bomb. I'm just waiting to push the button. Shout-out to Roc Nation. Shout-out to Kanye West."

Ross said he and Jay recorded the song in Sin City as Jigga's tour was coming to a close.

"The funny thing is the way the record was done," Ross said. "I followed him to a few Blueprint 3 Tour dates. I was chillin' in the back, smoked out. As soon as he gets offstage, we was chillin', vibing. His last date, which was in Vegas, he killed the show. We left the show, went to Tao for the afterparty. It was 30 bottles of Ace of Spades [champagne]. He left there, went and killed the craps table, the poker table. Then we got in the studio, and he laced me. It was the most phenomenal verse.

"It's not 'Maybach Music 3,' " Ross revealed. "You could kill the rumors. This is something totally unexpected, and we talking that talk. I'm just excited, man. I'm expecting big things from this Teflon Don project.


Hit the link for the whole interview

No comments: